1. What is a cookie?
2. What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are strictly necessary for the purpose of enabling you to browse the Website and take advantage of the features. The website will not be able to function without these cookies. For strictly necessary cookies, we do not need your consent because they provide services you have specifically asked for and which otherwise cannot be provided.
Functionality cookies – These cookies are necessary for some of the Website’s functions and allow the Website to remember your choices, such as your username, language or the region you are in. Some parts of the Website may not function properly without these cookies. It may be the case that they are allowed automatically through your browser and you can customize the reception of cookies through your browser settings.
Statistics and marketing cookies – These cookies are used to track you during your visit to the Website in order to show relevant marketing to you as a user. It may be the case that they are allowed automatically through your browser and you can customize the reception of cookies through your browser settings.
3. Information about our cookies
Click here to see which cookies we use on our Website and for what purposes.
You can choose to consent to allow or block some or all cookies, with the exception of strictly necessary cookies. You can customize your choice by clicking “Customize” in our cookie banner. In the most common browsers, it is also possible to manage how you want to receive cookies. For example, you can: choose to block or delete cookies in your browser settings. Generally speaking, you should also be able to manage similar techniques through the browser settings. How you manage your cookies varies from browser to browser. Most browsers have separate instructions on how to manage cookies. For cookies that are already stored on the browser and your device(s), you can similarly in the browser settings choose to delete these.
5. Personal data processing that takes place via cookies
In accordance with the table above, we have the following purposes and legal bases for personal data processing that takes place via cookies:
- Performance and functionality. We analyze the performance and design of the Website to identify any errors. Personal data processed within the framework of this purpose is based on a balance of interests in order to provide a functional service.
- Marketing. We process certain personal data such as IP address to track you during your visit to the Website in order to show relevant marketing to you as a user. Personal data processed within the framework of this purpose is based on legitimate interest in order to be able to offer relevant marketing.
6. Contact us