A must-have for the professional board
For you as chairman of the board, virtual meetings pose new challenges – how does the right person speak and how do I create a sense of consensus and presence? This checklist helps you prepare and lead clear, effective video meetings with the agenda in focus.
The guide gives you answers to:
- What technical preparations are required
- How to think about IT security
- How to Set a Good Meeting Structure for Video Meetings
- How to create a virtual meeting label
- What to consider in your leadership